850 Arnele Ave , Suite 101, El Cajon, CA 92020

Title & Registration Services

DISA Global Solutions – formerly American Licensing Services

Title & Registration Services

For over 35 years, DISA has provided title and registration services to businesses, trucking companies, fleets, banks, dealers, and individuals too. If you or your company needs DMV processing, we can help! Let one of our friendly representatives take away all the headaches and hassles of the DMV. It’s quick and simple when you use our service.

Email us or give us a call to go over the requirements and fees for your application.

We service clients throughout California and nationwide. There’s no need to come into the office if you need our services. But, if you do, there are no lines to stand in and no waiting. Since we’re licensed as a DMV authorized “Business Partner”, most transactions can be processed instantly in our office. You’ll leave our office with your new registration card, stickers, and plates (if needed).”

Looking for Commercial Registration? That’s here: Commercial Registration

If you’re a finance or leasing company, you’ll want to use our professional lien recording services for California and nationwide. We have extensive experience with many prominent national lenders that use our title services. Read more…

Read more

The Services We Offer...

Title & Registration

Instant Processing

As a licensed and bonded California DMV Business Partner, American Licensing can process most applications in our office within minutes. We issue registrations, stickers, and plates just like DMV does.

Learn more…

Commercial Registration

Take advantage of our 35 years of experience with commercial vehicle registration. This is our specialty and represents the biggest part of our business. We’re experts in all types of commercial registration including standard vehicle registration, interstate registration (IRP), Partial Year (PYR), Special Equipment registrations (SE Plates), Permanent Fleet Registration (PFR), and more. These services are available for all types of vehicles including Tractors (18 wheelers), trailers, cranes, service trucks, dump trucks, garbage trucks, and any other commercial vehicle you can think of.

Learn more…

Lien Recordings for Finance & Leasing

We have extensive experience with many prominent national lenders that use our title services for their processing in California and elsewhere.

Learn more…

Classic cars

This is another one of our specialties. Give us a call to discuss your situation. I’m sure we can help. For those top dollar classics, we provide VIP services to ensure that your matter receives the highest level of expertise and attention. Take advantage of our experiences working with classics of substantial value.

Bonded Titles

When the title is lost and can’t be duplicated, a defective title bond may be the solution.

IRS Form 2290

Commercial vehicles operating over 55000 CGVW are required to file this return with IRS and pay the appropriate tax. We can take care of this filing for you.

CA #

Most California based trucking companies are required to obtain a CA # from CHP. Give us a call and we can determine if you need one.


If you need a CA #, you probably need a Motor Carrier Permit too.


If you’re a California based company that hires drivers, you need to get enrolled in the Pull Notice Program.


Authorized DMV Business Partner (License 35465) | Bonded & Insured including $1,000,000 of Errors & omissions coverage

The California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) does not endorse or sponsor any of the goods, services, or commercial activities described or offered in this website.